Good Morning .. Get Your “But” Out the Way

My Dear Friend ˆ) Very Good Morning,

Get Your “But” Out the Way


The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the “buts” you use today.



…But I’m too old, too young, I’ve waited too long, I’ve messed up too many times, I’m misunderstood.  Your path to success is being blocked by your “but.”  Why you’re saying how and why something can’t be done, there’s somebody out there doing it.  Get your “but” out the way!

Just know that you will have enough time and energy to do what you were born to do in this life
 Avinash Sawant Tel : 9975415566   Email: avinashsawant@gmail.com
To stop sending me Emails or change ur contact details from InspiringGoodMorningEmail  list Click Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...